The nurses at SOLE PULSE FOOT CARE are certified in Advanced Foot Care, which means we have extensive training in this specialized area of care.
- Denise Brown, RPN (Owner)
(Member of the Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario, Nurses Entrepreneurial Foot Care Association, and Independent Business Specialty Interest Group of RPNAO
- Karen Coley, RPN
- Michelle White, RPN
10 Reasons to Hire Denise Brown
- Completed Practical Nursing diploma (3 year college level) and successfully completed her nursing placements (hospital and nursing home)
- Completed Advanced Nursing Foot Care (4 additional months immediately following her practical nursing training)
- Member of College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing (allowing Denise to practice in Ontario and call herself a "nurse")
- Has been servicing foot care clients since 2012 (many repeat clients and word-of-mouth referrals - please keep them coming!)
- Keeps current with the lastest nursing foot care practices and procedures (attends conferences and foot care workshops; member of Nurses Entrepreneurial Foot Care Association of Canada and Independent Business Specialty Interest Group of RPNAO)
- Takes equipment sterilization and infection control very seriously. All instruments are cleaned, sterilized using a 'hospital-grade' Autoclave, and stored in individual pouches after EACH use to protect clients from cross contamination. Nurses also always wear disposable gloves, and the foot tub is lined with a single-use, disposable liner.
- Uses high quality products when performing foot care treatments
- Offers a wide range of nursing foot care treatment options and traditional nursing care (see In-Spa and In-Home options)
- Keeps flexible hours in order to meet the varying needs of her foot care clients
- Puts her heart and 'sole' into running a high quality, professional, client-focused business practising with the utmost of honesty and integrity