Let our Certified Foot Care Nurse come to you!
We offer the following In-Home services:
- Foot Care Treatments in the comfort of your home or living facility
- Foot Care Education
- Foot Care Products
- Traditional nursing services such as wound care and medication administration
Just book an Individual Appointment or arrange a Group Foot Care Clinic in your living facility.
- NOTE: We take infection control seriously. All our instruments are cleaned and sterilized in compliance with the RPNAO's Infection Control Best Practice Guidelines.
Foot Care Treatments
(by appointment only)
Medical (Waterless) $40
- Geared to those with diabetes or other high-risk foot concerns. (Foot soaking feet is not recommended).
- Includes: foot assessment, cuticle care, nail filing, wound treatment and foot massage.
Does not include polish, as it is not recommended for healthy toe nails.
Individual Nursing Foot Care Treatments
- Feet & Footwear Assessment
- Annual Neuropathy Screening Test (recommended by the Canadian Diabetes Assoc.)
- Dry/Cracked Skin Treatment
- Fungal Nails & Athlete’s Foot Treatment
- Corn & Callus Reduction
- Ingrown Toenail Correction
- Professional Nail Trimming & Filing
- Certified compression fitting for vascular conditions (arterial & lymphatic)
- Education: Learn how to care for your feet at home in between treatments
Other Nursing Services
We provide a wide range of personalized nursing care to help you or a loved one to live in comfort. Our care will help you reduce pain, prevent diseases and better manage your chronic conditions and/or illness for an overall better quality of life.
- Wound Care and dressing changes
- Medication Administration
- Health Care Education
- Chronic disease management
- Serious injury care
- Pain and symptom management
- Referrals to specialists (when necessary)
- Assistance with disability applications
Please call Denise Brown for more details.